[Rhodes22-list] Seaward List

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 18 15:15:09 EDT 2004

Sounds sweet.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glen & Dorene Barrera" <dbarrera at comcast.net>
To: "Rhodes 22 List" <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 9:30 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Seaward List

Hope this comes through ok, we don't have excel.  I just copied and pasted
from an email we sent to Elton.

Seaward 26 - Egg shell w/blue shear strip
Wheel steering
Teak privacy door on head compartment in lieu of curtains
Portable marine head w/pump out
Trailer, galvanized steel, tandem axle with surge brakes
Yanmar 2GM20 diesel, 18hp, heat exchanger cooled
Bimini
135% genoa with luff tape in lieu of hank on 100%
Schaeffer headsail furling unit
Genoa suncover
Stainless opening ports w/screens in lieu of plastic ports
Interior upgrade, extra wood trim in main salon & v-berth area
Deluxe fabric on interior cushions in lieu of Sunbrella fabric
Bidata knot log/depth, bulk head mounted -- on the wheel pedestal instead -
GB
Saturn compass
Origo single burner alcohol stove
Stainless hot water tank provides hot water at dockside requires shore power
Pressure water w/hand shower in head compartment
Shore power includes cable
Plow anchor, stainless
Hawspipes, in liew of chocks
Stern rail w/seats
Cockpit cushions, closed cell foam, light beige
Cockpit table, synthetic material, mounts on pedistal
Boarding ladder
Transom weather board, used to close transom
Battery charger, 3 stage, 20 amp, 3 bank
House battery, group 27, w/box and selector switch
Mast raising system
Mast crutch
Lazy jacks
Cruising spinnaker w/sheets
Steering wheel cover
Main sail cover
Bilge pump with ice box drain
Outlet for a microwave in galley -GB
Larger cleats - GB
Antenna and installation of radio - GB
Electric shore power for water heater - GB