[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes for Sale

Steve Nobles steve.nobles at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 22:37:51 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am putting my Rhodes 22 up for sale this week.  If anyone on this list is interested, or knows someone who is looking for a Rhodes, please have them contact me directly at steve.nobles at comcast.net.

It's a 1984 Rhodes with roller furling jib, mainsail furling, poptop enclosure, 1997 Nissan 8HP with inboard controls, trailer, and bimini, cockpit cushions and all the other basic stuff like anchors,  fire ext. & bilge pump.

I've really enjoyed this boat but I just purchased another sailboat so the Rhodes has to go.  The boat is located on Mobile Bay (Alabama).  The price is $4,500 firm. I've can email pics.

Thanks,
Steve Nobles