[Rhodes22-list] David Keyes IMF Furling Repair andMainsailreplacement instructions

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon Apr 19 13:06:05 EDT 2004

David -

Let me add my $0.02 to Ed's encouragement.  There are many
ways to put the skin on a catboat.  There are even more
sailors' levels of skill and strength.

One can never have too many "how to" write-ups.  With only
2, you can get confused.  With a half dozen, you can more
easily grasp the essence of the procedure and make a good
decision about how you as an individual can best approach it.

Write on!

/Bob Skinner