[Rhodes22-list] Waterline Stripe (was Rummy's political instigation aggravated)

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 21 09:15:29 EDT 2004

At this juncture, it may be the best segway to a nagging question.

How does Cal get the waterline stripe straight? Are there any tricks
that would not jeopardize anybody's job security? I have sections to
replace, taken many stabs at it, and have yet to get it to look
professional. Any help is appreciated, as long as I don't have to send
to the factory.

Politics and religion are welcome after this.
Thanks,
Jay