[Rhodes22-list] Waterline stripe question

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 08:40:26 EDT 2004

Where do I get one- an average person? Same place as a normal one? I'll
settle for 1/16".
Thanks, I check my back issues.

Rummy, check all shops locally for Stan's design (one side's ok) and
like many GBI parts, more unique than most. I ahve some older stripe
matls, don't know if they have a shelf life.

Thanks again for the response.
Jay