[Rhodes22-list]Wally's political reply

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 12:02:01 EDT 2004

Bill
You have no way of knowing that Iraq does not have
WMDs.  You don't know where there at.  You don't know
what Sadam did with them. Bottom line.

A President is never on vacation.  His people are with
him.  He still get briefed.  He still doing his job.

How you can compare Clinton to Bush is beyond me.
What is puzzleing is that you would want to take
Clinton side on anything.  The man made a joke of this
country, made a joke of the White House, made a joke
of the justice system.  But you take his side.  That
just puzzle me.

Here Bush is, a very moral guy, trying to protect our
society.  But you take Clinton side, a married man,
who get Blow Jobs, while on the job, lie about it
under oath, (by the way - that against the law), who
breaks the law, guess you could call him criminal, but
you still take Clinton side.  And he was disbarred
here in Arkansas, and he the joke of our state.

I just don't understand it.  I guess I never will!!!
Steve

www.rhodes22.org/list