[Rhodes22-list] Hello from a New Boat Owner

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 16:40:23 EDT 2004

Jeff, I am at Boulder as well and have met Gabe.  He is one of the few other
people who are crazy enough to go out when the wind is up.  Jim Antonacci is
my competitor in the Sailing School business.  He is down at West Access and
I think sails a Hunter 26.  It is a good sailng lake that is for sure.  Not
much else to do there but great lake for a simpleton like me to go raise the
sails, open a book/beer.  You can sail forever without having to tack or
worry about traffic, currents or shore.  I would be glad to take you out
some time.  I am busy with the school this weekend but drop me a note on any
Thursday and I should know how the weekend looks.  Bob Weber