[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 knock-offs

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Sun Apr 25 20:12:55 EDT 2004

Stan,
I got to the picture by copying the first part of the URL from Todd's
message into my browser and the going back to the message and copying the
second part and pasting it right after the first part in the browser's
search window.

You could also go to  http://www.ebaymotors.com/ and put the item
#   2475354658 in EBay's search field.

Mary Lou