[Rhodes22-list] The Nerd May Survive Another Semester At College!

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Apr 26 15:14:21 EDT 2004

Way to go Roger!

Not that you bare any resemblance to Rodney Dangerfield, (you DO get
respect) but your story of Dr. Shlien reminds me of a scene from his movie
Back to School, where Rodney trades barbs with the history teacher, played
by the late, great Sam Kinison.  8-)  If you haven't seen the movie, I think
you'd get a kick out of it.

Good luck on the exams,
Slim