[Rhodes22-list] Politics--Rik

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 12:41:04 EDT 2004

Bill
Interesting quote.  I don't know where you got it but
here is my take on it.  Gaddafi is a terrorist.  The
only reason he is coming around is that he is scared
that the good old USA will jump on him & do to him
what we have done to the other 2 countries.  He
wouldn't be compling at all if it wasn't for our NEW
show of force with our GREAT President Bush:-) It
looks like he is trying to send us a message that if
we push him to much that he will go back to terrorist
activities.  Think of it like this, Arafat is a
terrorist and will always be a terrorist - Gaddafi is
the same way.  However, as long as we hold our big
stick above his head; even a dog will mind.  But never
turn you back on a mad dog - that what we are dealing
with.
Steve

www.rhodes22.org/list