[Rhodes22-list] Rik

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 10:06:01 EDT 2004

Ed,

When considering the Flicka, we were also looking at Nor-Sea 27s. I
considered also, the Falmouth Cutter (22 ft and transportable), but
unfortunately, way out of our price range.  Those are really the only other
boats I have seriously considered. The beam of all 3 is still narrow enough
that you can haul them legally, anywhere. If I ever up-size again, it will
most likely be to a Nor-Sea.

As it stands now, I don't know if we will ever go bigger. The Flicka's
roominess seriously belies her short length.

Rik