[Rhodes22-list] More Politics

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 12:25:08 EDT 2004

Very interesting, Paul.  You know, I figured it was
only a matter of time before this came out.  A country
such a French putting monetary issue before the safety
of the world.  We should all get down on our knees &
thank God that we have our President (and a GREAT
President at that) & Tony Blair over in England that
was willing to take a stand for whats right!!!!!!!!!!
Where me a flag; I feel like saluting it:-)
Steve

www.rhodes22.org/list