[Rhodes22-list] More Politics

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 10:40:24 EDT 2004

Steve,

I wouldn't call Bush's taking us to war over false hoods a "minor lapse".
Talk about understatement!

I agree that the French and Russians were on the take. At least when the
French and Russian's were on the take no Americans were getting killed. I
have said all along this war is about oil and Paul's post supports my view
point. WMD, human rights, freedom and so on all sound good but if there
wasn't a drop of oil in the area the US, France, and Russia wouldn't give a
flip.So now we are at "war " and the US controls the oil. I don't see how
this is a big improvement.

Wally