[Rhodes22-list] More Politics

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 09:08:05 EDT 2004

Wally
I didn't miss the point you were trying to make.  It's
just not there.  The French & Russians had no business
doing what they did.  BTW: the US is not wanting to
control the oil; we are trying to get it back into the
hands of the Iraqie.  Not ours!

As for our soliders dieing.  On an individual basis,
each & every one is a very sad thing.  But thier
deaths are for a just causes.

ON an militery basis, last time I saw a kill ratio,
(our deaths were around 600 about a month ago)and the
enemey (when I say enemey, I mean the terrorists, not
the Iraqie people)thier deaths were around 16 or 17
thousand.  Again, from a militery standpoint, that a
28 to 1 kill ratio.  That real good in a war. Well
worth the effort that this country is paying.  And the
long term benefits of this war make it even more worth
it.
Steve

www.rhodes22.org/list