[Rhodes22-list] More Politics

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Fri Apr 30 13:50:56 EDT 2004

>Lou,
>
>	Your man said, "And we opposed the lies upon which the first Gulf
>War was based."  Are you saying that Iraq never invaded Kuwait?
>                                         Ed K
>

>--
*****
  Ed,
  All I am saying by posting Bowman's comments here is that this
country needs to work within the confines of the world community.  We
need the TOTAL support of MANY nations instead of  a few that we
bribed into aligning with this President's flawed policies.
We all know that Kuwait was invaded, and we all know this is
ultimately about oil.
  We also need a leader who is NOT aligned with big oil who will fight
for research and developnment of  FC technologies, and other non
polluting sources of power that will make us energy independent and
stronger as a nation.