[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Boat Owner

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:56:22 EDT 2004

Nell, congratulations.  The options are more of a personal choice and seem
to add up quickly.  I would consider which items can be added later and
which ones are best added at the onset by the manufacture.  I lump electric
work, plumbing into that catagory.  Name choice "Beo" SP? as in Beowolf.  It
is old and nautical - ok water realated.  Bob W