[Rhodes22-list]Boat Decals

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Aug 2 13:41:08 EDT 2004

Doug,

Rik is the expert on this matter.  He has a side business making these for Rhodies, and others but is sometimes shy about mentioning it on this list.  Everyone who has had Rik make their boat name has raved about everything from how patient he is, to how good the job turns out.

Bill Effros

PS -- try to always put something in the subject line so people can either follow your thread or delete it without reading.