[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes Boat Owner

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:20:35 EDT 2004

Bill,

I don't have much desire to add captains seats. I  usually sail solo or with
my wife and I like to sit forward. I think the R22 sails much better without
a bunch of weight aft and you get a better view of genny sitting forward. If
I had 4 or 5 in the cokcpit the seats would be nice but I don't see myself
springing for new stern rails and new seats.

Wally