[Rhodes22-list] Size and Placement of Letters

Eaton, Gil GEaton at IKON.com
Mon Aug 2 16:19:37 EDT 2004

	Hi Doug,
	I used the Boat US site, their guidance was 8 Inches...way too big I
think.  (see my previous post on the Captain Chairs).  I would go for 6
Inches.
	Good Luck,
	gil

Gil Eaton
S/V Dream Catcher
Spring Cove Marina
Rock Hall, MD

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of Doug Mistler
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 3:09 PM
To: 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Size and Placement of Letters

Bill and Ed, thanks for the referral to Rik's site.  I was not aware of it.

Lloyd, thanks for the pictures and including the letter sizes.  BTW, I still
think that you will be the nearest Rhodie to me.

The examples so far are all on the sides.  Am I correct in gathering that
this is the most common practice?

Any other Rhodies, your experience would be appreciated.

And yes, I shall include a subject line the next time (mea culpa).

Fair winds!
--Doug