[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Mon Aug 2 20:10:07 EDT 2004

Doug,
Fretless' lettering is on the side. Pic attached. They are 5 inch letters -
but because they are mostly lower case, I probably should have asked for 6
inch letters and asked for them to be spaced a little further apart.

In any case we expect to be down at Shipwright's for part of the Swan Creek
Sailing Association annual cruise in Sept. Plans, weather permitting, are
for us to be there Thursday Sept 7 and Fri. Sept 9. Thursday will be a long
haul up from Solomon's so we might get in late (or not at all- stopping at
Flag Harbor as a bailout point). When do you expect Red Rover?

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA