[Rhodes22-list] porta-bote

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 3 07:32:00 EDT 2004

I got one last year.  I love it.  I can get it on top of the car by myself
and unload and assemble in 15 minutes.  Like the Rhodes, it cannot sink.  It
rows well too.  Mine is a 10 footer.  The salesman felt that the 12' would
be too cumbersome on a 22' sailboat.  I plan to lash it along the starboard
lifelines (with the transom and seats under the port cockpit seats for
balance) on trips.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Stephen Staum