[Rhodes22-list] Lloyd's lettering pics

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Aug 4 12:02:31 EDT 2004

I loved punch cards.  They read the first number they saw going from lowest to highest.  If you took a rectangular hole punch and punched out a lower number on your telephone bill and sent a check matching the lower number, the telephone company would give you full credit for payment for that month.

It was the 60s.

Bill Effros