[Rhodes22-list] newbie request for advice!

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Wed Aug 4 17:02:15 EDT 2004

I am scheduled to view a Rhodes 22 that is for sale and has been out
of the water for years.
  The R22 is on a trailer in the back of a boat yd.
  Can anyone advise on things I can look for on the hull or deck to
tip me off  NOT to waste my efforts on reconditioning this boat?  I
will be taking digital pics of suspicious cracks and patches if any.
  I look to the experienced folk on this list to advise of any ways to
hide keel or centerboard damage that might be hidden due to the
trailer.
   thanks in advance
   Lou  Rosenberg