[Rhodes22-list] Introduction---recycled in near future

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Aug 5 23:37:45 EDT 2004

check with the harbor master, their is usually someone local who sets them up for a price, what worked for me 5/8 3-strand line,
shackled on to the chain, 15 feet long with a large snap shackle splice on, it was lead to the boweye hook, a second line about 20
feet long also shacked onto the chain lead to the bow cleat, the second line was keep "looses" and acted as a safety line.

MJM