[Rhodes22-list] Introduction---recycled in near future

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Sat Aug 7 15:30:45 EDT 2004

We are doing fine, getting ready to go to Hilton Head last 2 weeks in Aug.
Boat is good A/C was a good investment as was the wheel and Canvas.  he red
really stands out can be seen for miles.

How's by you??  Benice to do a group thing again like New Bern but logistics
can be a problem.  Maybe we should all trailer to Edenton and do the
Albemarle.

Caution:  Be careful using the hoist system when you lower youe mast, we
almost lost ours overboard, not sure why but maybe due to elasticity in the
lines to the rails.  Had some damage that Stan fixed but it was a hair
raising experince.

Russ