[Rhodes22-list] Kentucky Lake

ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Sun Aug 8 01:29:32 EDT 2004

Julie:  A bunch of us (Rhodies * ex-Rhodies/friends) are "doing'  Kentucky
Lake the last week in September.......(roughly September 26--October
2nd)......Anne, of course, is the resident KL Rhodes......(she's a MN
transplant! ..... and likes Leinies) ((I know that's WI, Rummy-----she
still likes it!!))

Plan on joining in ......... Doug=====Any chance that you Robin & boys can
make it??

Rummy.......what about YOU???   (bring some of that Carolina flotilla with
you!!)

Rik & Sandy.....is that the right week???      Glen & Dorene????

  Anyone else out there?      Come one.....come all......Besides sailing,
the FOOD is wonderful!

Mary/Rod
s/v  Toy Blew
Hudson, WI