[Rhodes22-list] Leaking Roof

John Tonjes robertbovee at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 8 15:46:54 EDT 2004

Bill,
Sounds like it has a very inexpensive roll roofing product on it. If
possible, could you take some photos (digital) and send them to me at
JTonjes at aol.com. I need to see the type of flashing on the top side and also
get an overvies of the roof before I can make a recommendation. Possibly a
little "miracle in a bucket" might get you by for a year or so. How big is
this room, roof?

Rummy