[Rhodes22-list] Re: Lou's NEW ('81) Rhodes!!

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Mon Aug 9 22:07:09 EDT 2004

attn R22 list folks,
  I'd like to thank everyone for there support and advice last week.
  I have bought an '81 Rhodes today and will be trailering to Brooklyn
NY next week for repairs and upgrading.

  Bill Effros' was right in that if the hull looks good and the rigging
and sails decent, then all the rest can be cleaned up and customized to
make a delicious pocket cruiser that the Rhodes is known for.

  Boat is very clean in terms of any water damage but did take a nasty
hit which bent up the bow pulpit and cracked the gelcoat right on the
prow edge.

  I am reading GB's blue pamphlet directed to new owners right now and
so far its very helpful!
  Have some digital stills and video that I can post if someone can
advise on that?

  I plan to shut up and learn and  only ask important related questions
to my boat so that I can keep my emails centered on the issues of the
day.
  sail safe everyone.

Lou
  soon to be Christened,