[Rhodes22-list] Sheldon Green's Response Follow-up

Sheldon Green sheldongreen at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 00:32:18 EDT 2004

Bill

As a second follow-up to your inquiry...

Bill, you asked if we know Jay or Moses, as we sail in Barnegat Bay off of
LBI.... Well, my wife and I do know Jay, but we never met Moses, however.
In fact, we first met Jay at last year's Sailboat Show (in Atlantic City).
Jay has given us a wealth of information regarding sailing and specifically
the Rhodes 22.  We have sailed with Jay in both the lower and upper bay
areas (north and south of the LBI Causeway).  Jay mentioned that you and he
sail together at least once a year.  We would love to meet you when you are
in the area.  Which begs the question... Where are you based out of?

Bill, sorry for the delay in getting back to you... Unfortunately work and
kids  (we have three teenagers) have not allowed us the time to respond.

Sheldon & Robin Green