[Rhodes22-list] Kentucky Lake

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 10 01:02:51 EDT 2004

Rod & Mary and any interested in KY Lake,

If everything goes according to plan we should arrive at LHL on Sunday the
25th of Sept. and be there through the second or third of Oct.

Sounds like Rod and Mary, Glen and Dorene, possibly Doug and Robin will also
be in attendance.

We would be very pleased to have the company of any of the rest of the Rhodies
that would care to join in, whether it be for a couple days or all week. LHL
(Light House Landing) is a very nice place with a good (free) ramp and pretty
nice marina facilities (showers, laundry, etc.) and cabins if you want.

Rik and Sandy (Rhodie Alumni)