[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Brakes

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Wed Aug 11 05:53:23 EDT 2004

Speaking of brakes, when I had my trailer overhauled I had electric brakes
installed.  I lost my tow vehicle in an accident and the inside portion of
the brake controller disappeared.  Does anyone know if it is possible to get
a controller that can be temporarily installed into a tow vehicle.  It
doesn't seem likely, but I thought I'd ask.

Saroj