[Rhodes22-list]Jays question about Global Warming

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 11 08:28:20 EDT 2004

Jay:

      Good question.  If memory serves me right until 2004 all we heard from
Stan was complaints on selling too few boats.  It appears that he is trying
to break his 1984 New York record. Maybe just a 20 cycle.

      There are more newbies in the last six months than in the last four
years.

      Small wonder Stan is studying Spanish.

Now he is 7 1/2 months behind, promising a new boat in the dead of winter.

      The time he used to spend on the list is all taken with answering the
phone.

  Ed K