[Rhodes22-list] Re:thank you

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Aug 11 17:27:14 EDT 2004

Actually, that was really directed primarily to Lloyd. That nature of a mail list is that everyone gets everything that is sent to the list.

>>> felix fig<felix70037 at yahoo.com> 8/11/2004 3:43:01 PM >>>
thank you but i am not interesting in selling. i to
just got the boat and i am wanting to get better it
sailing. i am only 24 so i have so more years in me
felix