[Rhodes22-list] Lou's new yacht

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Fri Aug 13 13:41:53 EDT 2004

>Bill,
>  Thanks for the posting about the varnish!  I am such a pack rat
>even on the net I save anything related to things Idont own yet but
>Now I can really start collecting tidbits b/c I am such an iMPatient
>sob when it comes to varnish and coating wood.. Besides my workshop
>needs to be pumped out from time to time  ( an exaggeration!) due to
>bad drainage backyds.

so my varnishing will begin in the late fall after hurricane season
and before the flakes fly in Bklyn.
    I will try to refurbish the tiller.. Not worried about the
electrical.. and Casey's book is great for those issues as well.
  Who is RAZ?
   does he own a photography studio in Mineola by any chance?:)

   Lou