[Rhodes22-list] Is there a Rhodes 22 in northern Ohio that wecansee?

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Aug 13 21:51:52 EDT 2004

Karen:

	I compared a Potter 19 before I got my R22.  When the centerboard is
up in the Rhodes 22 you do not have it in the cabin!  You will not bang
your knees on it!  Depends how much room you want.  A 22 foot boat is not a
30 foot boat.  However, the cabin has the most efficient layout of a
centerboard boat in the size range.  You may want to peruse the FAQ ( which
means frequently asked questions) site for some comparisons already made by
others.

See:  http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/  (Go to Rhodes 22 compared to ..)

Tom do you have a hit meter on your site?  Has it been busier than normal
this year?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA