[Rhodes22-list] Is there a Rhodes 22 in northern Ohio that wecansee?

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Sat Aug 14 00:44:31 EDT 2004

Karen,

If you judge the Rhodes22 by looking at somebody's late model in good repair
you may get a shock when you see the condition and the included equipment of
the Katy Doyle.  (I don't know the boat or the owner and this is not a slam
at anybody.)  I looked at maybe 10 Rhodes22s before I bought mine (an '84
model).  Every seller said their boat was in good condition and well
equipped but that wasn't always the case.  Even if you see somebody else's
boat and like the layout I would advise you to look at the actual boat
before you consider buying.  You can see lots of photos of the boats owned
by list owners on our website to get a pretty good idea of the layout.  You
won't be disappointed with the boat design itself.

Lloyd
s/v Uhuru II