[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Brakes

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 14 21:46:32 EDT 2004

Another word -

Stan sold me a Triad with a Titan Model 60 Surg-O-Matic hydraulic actuator.
If you want to back up hill, you can disconnect the actuator from the brakes
and back until your heart's content -- and the brakes won't lock.  Just
remember to reconnect later, or the brakes won't work when you need them.

Lou:  before investing hundreds in adding brakes to your old trailer, maybe
check with Stan to see if he has a recycled Triad already equipped with
brakes.  After you sell your old trailer, you might come out better.

Anybody heard from Stan yet?

PT