[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes owners List.

RUSSELL MILLER re.miller at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 15 18:03:49 EDT 2004

RUMMY-

Will you entertain/consider allowing the other GBI customer base ie. Seaward
to remain on the list?

This is with the understanding that SAtan, GBI, et all are dealers,
distributors for Hake in the Northeast.  I sure would not like being
blackballed along with Michael & the Berreras (sp),  we have all been and
are loyal, faithful, etc memberss.

Russ
s/v Bulldogg  II