[Rhodes22-list] Da List.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 08:10:57 EDT 2004

I am the official keeper of the unofficial Rhodes Owners list. This list is
kept for social porpoises and will not be sold nor given to anyone that is not
 on the list. Should a copy of the list fall into BAD hands, they will be
hunted down and dealt with in a manner befitting their crime.
If you are a Rhodes owner and would like to be added to this illustrious
list, please send me your information directly. No need to have the world know
your information. Please send me name(s), address, phone, boat name, hull ID
number and port you sail out of. Children's names can also be added.
Once you have been added to the list, there is a thirty day waiting period
before you may receive a copy of the list. During this time a thorough
background and eligibility check will be run to make sure you are worthy. As I  am a
wealthy man, offers of money will not get you a copy any sooner than what  my
time will allow. (send rum)

Rummy