[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 vs. Alerion 28

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 15:26:08 EDT 2004

Ed good call - it was one of the Mayfields, he is actually a pretty nice
guy. When I heard he was selling his J 80 I asked him what he was looking
for. He said he wanted a fast day sailor he could single hand. I suggested
he consider the Rhodes and gave him a quick tour. Funny thing was he said he
wanted something with more boat speed.

You know if the Rhodes costs a little more he might have considered one!

Wally