[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes owners List.

Nell nellwolfe at cox.net
Mon Aug 16 20:06:27 EDT 2004

Can someone explain exactly what "The List" is?
I subscribed to the Rhodes list at Stan's urging and have enjoyed it
immensely -
not to mention that I have learned invaluable information.
BUT! I do not own a Rhodes.
Mine is waiting to be built. Hopefully due to be born March, 2005.
Can one only belong to "The List" if one owns the Rhodes?
Thank you for clearing it up in advance.
nellwolfe