[Rhodes22-list] Thank You Ric, Russ' ?

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 18 21:06:06 EDT 2004

Russ,

I'm afraid that font is not "stock". Without going down to the shop and
firing up the sign computer, I can't tell you exactly what the font size
was for sure, I am thinking it was around 8 inches. BUT it was also
shrunk horizontally, given extra slant, rotated and maybe some more
things I can't remember right now. So if you ordered some stock 8 inch
Brush Script MT lettering tomorrow it would not look quite like that or
fit in the same space.

Rik