[Rhodes22-list] It's awfully quiet on the list.

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Sun Aug 22 12:26:43 EDT 2004

Went out sailing Saturday,with my wife and son.There is one mile of
north-south channel out to the main lake that is very protected. For the
second time this year,the wind was out of the north,and it was a slow run
all the way to the main lake,during which we ate lunch.We hit  the lake
there were steady winds all afternoon( 7-14 nts.) We were getting ready to
head back down the channel,to go home ,when a bald eagle flew across the
lake,first one I've ever seen,not in captivity.At first I wasn't sure it was
a  bald eagle,but the sea gulls seemed pretty certain,as they got scarce
quickly.
Jerry Lowe