[Rhodes22-list] pop top enclosure

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sun Aug 22 00:53:52 EDT 2004

Stan,
        Chris G. here,  Since it is raining today  (first time in a couple
of months) and Elton isn't in the neighborhood, I figure I must respond to
this fabulous offer.  Seeing as how operators are standing by, ok I'll buy.
By old style what do you mean?  Sewn from virgin mastodon skins by Alsaisian
Nuns?  Contact me at napoli68 at charter.net.

Chris Geankoplis
Medford, OR.