[Rhodes22-list] Re: help

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:38:02 EDT 2004

Felix, I am not sure if you will get a response from stan since he is in
business of selling r-22s with instructions, but I will do my best to help.
I assume you have all the necessary parts for rigging the boat.  The set up
is very straight forward with almost no trickery.  If I was in your
position, I would realize that I needed hands on help for at least the first
rigging.  Stan or anyone else in the business would have to charge way too
much to make that an option.  Therefore I would try to get a couple good
relations with people at your marina.  You are looking for anyone who has
rigged a boat from a 14 foot dingy to a 25 foot keelboat.  Invite him/her
out for sandwiches and beer and just take your time speading things out and
setting up.  You will no doubt come across missing items or items that need
replacement.  That is where a hands on help is indespensable.  If you give
your home port you might get lucky and have a Rhodie near by.  Don't
hesitate to ask specific questions when you get your needs narrowed down but
the generality of your needs requires more than can be posted on this forum.
  Hopefully someone will give the link to the R-22 photo site where there
are many good photos of the interior and exterior.   Good luck

Bob Weber