[Rhodes22-list] cockpit bench seat reinforcement

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Tue Aug 24 12:40:27 EDT 2004

Bob,
  Much thanks for the info and pics!
  I think I will still use wood and plan to seal it effectively.
Didnt want to have to drill into the sole of the cockpit.   I will
fit the supports very tight, making sure that I don't lift the seats
but just support  them.
  Roger- thanks for the pics too!
  AND I SPELLED RICK CENTALONZA'S  name incorrectly in my orig post
SORRY RICK!
  thanks RHODIES!!
  Lou
  ( Everyday Miracles in dry dock till spring!)