[Rhodes22-list] Question

jmh123 at juno.com jmh123 at juno.com
Tue Aug 24 17:44:55 EDT 2004

My 1985 creaked when delivered -Elton tracked down the general area of the sound, then jammed some plastic between the seat and the cockpit liner. Of course that fell out from time to time . . .

When I removed the cockpit seat trim to refinish the trim, I found that a number of the pop rivets that fastened the seats to the cockpit liner along the rear of the cockpit had broken off. (i.e., along the lazarette)

I put in new rivets and the creak/cracking has been gone for 2 seasons.

John Hill
s/v Clarity