[Rhodes22-list] Anchor rode storage

Doug Mistler mistler at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 24 15:41:05 EDT 2004

Rhodies, where and how you store your anchor rode?

I have 200' of 3/8" line with 15' of chain. I ordered Stan's
anchor package option with the Danforth mounted on the bow rail
and rode storage in the small forepeak compartment over the
v-berth.  The storage appears inadequate for my needs.  The
access port is rather small and I barely had room to stow my
rode.  That took me about 15 minutes of fiddling, time I shall
not have when retrieving the anchor singlehanding.

Some of you must have a better way - I hope you will share it.

Fair winds!
--Doug
"Red Rover"