[Rhodes22-list] Chris's pop top enclosure

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 24 20:13:11 EDT 2004

Chris:
	Stan has several slightly used current models that he would take top
dollar for.  The shipment of these to the west coast might be cost
prohibitive.
	Another aspect to Edenton is just GBI not equipped with a big
company shipping department.  It is a challenge to package stuff for
shipment then tote it to UPS with check in hand.  When he sends one of his
regular guys, that guy is not working on a boat.  A trip that should take
less than an hour takes half a day or more.
	I bet Stan would be amenable to your coming to Edenton, picking one
out and taking it with you.  Or if you sent Stan a blank check, I bet he
would get you a good pop top cover.

Ed K