[Rhodes22-list] Chris's pop top enclosure

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Wed Aug 25 21:36:46 EDT 2004

Gee Ed,
                Rather than reservations on the outer banks I'd have to have
some for the Bank of America!   I think I will continue to light a candle to
the poptop enclosure fairy in hopes of finding one.  Hey ,maybe  I can get a
3rd world kid to make me one.  I hear they make great interiors for '57
Chevey's in Tiajuana, hmmmm.

Chris G